want to stay in Thailand?

we can help with an ED visa!

need an education ED visa?

you’re in the right place!

want the best price possible?

we’ve got it!

“… The service was outstanding. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. This is the best place to take care of your visa needs …”

Jane Marten

“My ED visa was taken care of very efficiently. Everything was properly explained and professionally handled. Can’t recommend enough.”

John Sharpe

Thailand street food seller

Welcome to Phuket ED visa

You don’t need to leave Thailand to change to an ED visa
You don’t need to make visa runs once you have an ED visa
education ED visa application forms
passport ready for ED visa issue
Thailand education ED visa in passport

extend your tourist visa

Thailand is allowing entry to foreigners with a Tourist Visa (60 days) or On-Arrival Visa (45 days), providing they complete 14 days of quarantine.

Once you’re in-country, you can stay beyond your tourist visa expiry by switching to an ED visa, for up to another 12 months. You don’t need to leave Thailand to make a change to your visa – we take care of it right here in Phuket.

Get in touch before your tourist visa expires and we’ll be happy to walk you through the process.

Patong Beach sign

Phuket education ED visa prices

Our prices include everything except immigration fees. We take care of it all, the only thing you have to do is provide recent photos, complete some forms and make one visit to Phuket Immigration Office with our representative to submit the ED visa application.

First, we make an application for a student letter from the Ministry of Education, then complete your visa application and submit it to Phuket Immigration Office. We also submit all visa renewals throughout your visa period – no need to leave Thailand.

3 months


MoE letter

visa application

visa collection

6 months


MoE letter

visa application

visa collection

1 or 2 renewals

9 months


MoE letter

visa application

visa collection

2 x renewals

12 months


MoE letter

visa application

visa collection

3 x renewals

think you found a better deal? we’ll beat it!

We are the longest established school in Phuket and have a 100% success record for ED visa applications. If you want to study – great! If you don’t, that’s OK too!

Message, call or drop by our office for a free consultation. Bring your passport with you and we’ll tell you right away what we can do and how long it will take.

get in touch


+66 95 017 33 44


[email protected]




5/11-12 Had Patong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket 83150

office hours

Monday – Friday 10:00-18:00
Saturday 10:00-14:00
Sunday closed

frequently asked questions

Do you guarantee that I will get an ED visa?

We can’t guarantee it, but your fee is fully refundable if your ED visa application is declined. We do not give refunds once ED visas have been issued.

How long does it take to get the ED visa?

Once we have your details we make an application to the local Education Office. It takes them about 2 weeks to issue the letter needed to submit with your ED visa application at Phuket Immigration. Immigration then take about 7-10 days to issue the visa. You should have 30 days remaining on your current visa when we begin the process.

Is it possible to work with an ED visa?

You cannot work on an ED visa. If you find work in Thailand you must apply for a non-immigrant O or B visa and a work permit.

Can I re-apply for an ED visa?

This will depend on how many ED visas you have had, what language you studied and how long for. Contact us with the details of your previous visas and we will let you know what your options are.

Do I have to make visa runs?

No, you don’t need to leave Thailand for the duration of your visa.

What nationalities can apply?

Anyone can apply for an ED visa, but if you are from a country in Africa, the Middle East or South Asia, you will likely be rejected.

Can I change my non-immigrant visa for an ED visa in Thailand?

It is only possible to change from a tourist visa or on-arrival visa exemption to an ED visa. You will have to leave at the end of your visa if you have any other visa type.

Is it possible leave Thailand and return once I have an ED visa?

You can leave Thailand but your ED visa will be invalidated if you do not obtain a re-entry permit before exiting. This should be applied for at the Immigration Office in Phuket Town and there is a small charge. The re-entry permit allows you to re-enter with the unused portion of your ED visa reactivated (not extended).

Can I change schools and/or province and keep my ED visa?

This is not possible. Phuket Education office does not allow students to keep their ED visa when changing school. You will have to apply for a new ED visa.